Criminal law specialists, we represent people on every kind of matter from running a red light, to being charged with murder. It’s not all about court. Remember this well-known legal phrase: “The trial starts at the police station”. Of course, it doesn’t actually start in the police station, but what that means is that evidence is being gathered right from the earliest moment by the police. That evidence will usually be used in court. That’s why it’s important that in any dealings with the police, and particularly police station interviews and attendances, you have legal advice. It’s what we do.
Here’s a short list to give you an idea of what we do:
- All Court appearances for criminal matters – that includes road traffic offences.
- It doesn’t matter whether it’s the Justice of the Peace Court, Sheriff or High Court. We deal with it.
- Police station attendances – contact us. We’ll come with you.
- Road traffic matters – we are road traffic specialists.
- Representation at parole hearings.
- Instructing and locating expert witnesses.
- Appeals against conviction and sentence.