Social work case / Hearing’s

Do you have social work involvement with your family? This may be on a voluntary or non voluntary basis. Your child or children may or may not be on the Child Protection Register. You may or may not be involved with the Children’s Hearing System. Whatever the reason for social work involvement with you and your family’s lives, we can advise you of your rights, correspond with the social work department on your behalf and answer any questions that you may have.